Data deletion instructions
. There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If you want to delete the information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same) you need to send us an email with a request to delete it. To email us, use the "Сontact us" form in the application provided or supported by us and used by you. "Сontact us" form is located in the application settings dialog. If there is no such form or you do not have an opportunity to use it, then you can always email us at email@example.com
; applications are considered within 72 hours from the moment of receipt.